Can I open an account if I'm not a US resident?

Yes, you can open a DriveWealth account even if you are not a US resident. However, there is a small one-time fee for the processing of the W-8BEN tax form, which is used to certify that you are not a United States citizen or resident alien. Non-United States citizens/residents are exempt from United States tax on capital gains and interests but are subject to the United States withholding tax on dividends based on their country of origin. The one-time processing fee is $5 and will be debited from your initial deposit.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us