DriveWealth seeks to make available as wide an array as possible of individual stocks and ETFs to enable investors of all types to implement their personal investment strategies. To mitigate risk to itself and its customers, DriveWealth offers only securities that meet the following criteria:
- US exchange listed (OTC securities are not available)
- Market capitalization greater than $ 1 billion
- If market capitalization is below $1 billion, then 3 month average daily dollar volume must be greater than $0.5 million
- Exchange listed sponsored ADRs (American Depositary Receipts)
- Non-leveraged ETFs
- Share price greater than $1*
DriveWealth does not currently approve trading in penny stocks, options, fixed income, or mutual funds (except money market funds).
*Similar to NYSE guidelines (New York Stock Exchange), if the share price of a security falls below $1, DriveWealth will place the security on a watch list. If the security remains below $1 for thirty calendar days, clients owning that security may be informed that the security may be de-listed. If the security remains below $1 for sixty calendar days, or the primary exchange delists the security, Investors owning that security will only be able to exit an existing position in that security (liquidation only).
CLICK HERE for DriveWealth's Full Product List