DriveWealth places the highest priority on protecting your personal information.
- Your passwords are stored using methods and algorithms that prohibit anyone from accessing your account.
- A customer can change his/her password at whatever frequency they feel is appropriate and we have implemented robust password policies.
- Your personal data is protected. Social Security Numbers, credit card information and Tax IDs are encrypted using National Institute of Standards and Technology approved methods.
- Password reset requests, password resets, and failed logins all follow best practices to optimize customer security.
- Transactions are cleared on an omnibus basis by Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Financial Services, LLC (“ICBCFS”). ICBCFS holds U.S. equity securities of our customers in an omnibus account. This means that ICBCFS clears all DriveWealth customer trades through one account without requiring, gathering or retaining any information about DriveWealth’s individual customers.
- Available cash is held in a money market account with Federated Investors, Inc.
- DriveWealth is constantly looking at enhanced security measures, such as two factor authentication; to increase protection of customer’s personal information.